1. What information we collect from you.
We will ask you for an email and password, name, address and phone number We may also ask for credit card information or a scan of an unexpired government-issued photo identification. We may ask you for any or all of this information upon account registration, through separate email or phone communications, or through a response form contained on our website.
2. The role of sellers on WireBids.
3. How else we use your information.
In addition to facilitating a bidder approval process for our sellers’ auctions, we may also use or disclose your information to unaffiliated third parties for the following reasons:
1. To improve the quality of our service;
2. For improvement or maintenance of the website;
3. For processing transactions;
4. For sending you notifications related to your account;
5. For advertising new auctions via email lists;
6. For administering a contest or reward;
7. To resolve a dispute between users;
8. For purposes of facilitating a merger or transfer of WireBids;
9. To update you on company news;
10. Or when we’re legally required to disclose your information as detailed in Section 5
4. Email notifications.
If you wish to unsubscribe from email notifications, follow the instructions we provide at the bottom of each email we send to you.
5. Legally required disclosure.
There may be occasions where we are legally required to disclose information about you, such as in a response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud or to comply with an inquiry by a government agency. By registering with WireBids, you consent to the release of your information for this purpose. Even if you have elected to opt out, certain pieces of your personal information may be ordered to be disclosed.
7. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance.
WireBids has taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by clicking on the “My Account” link on the header of any page.
8. Terms and Conditions.
10. Changes to this Policy.
11. Contact us with any questions.